El Cajon >Shady Lane Apartments
we found some problems.
I have lived in many apartments from large to small rural to city.
We have paid our rent on time every single month no exception with money orders. Never any problems.
First the good
1.The exterior area in the front of the building is meticulously maintained.
2. Low move in deposits.
3. Tenants are hardworking and quiet.
Now the bad
Everyone gets notices all the time with stuff like this.
1. You are not allowed to put anything on your balcony or even sit on the stairs or balcony.
2. You are not allowed to sit or walk on grass.
3. Kids they are not allowed to play on the property.
3. If you have your tv on close windows.
4. When you drive in turn off your radio.
5. Keep bikes inside.
6. Not allowed to have dogs (however a woman on the lower level has three.)
6. Another common document explains them coming into ur apt. sometimes have reasons sometimes not.
7. The fridge has ants in the freezer and buggies in all the cabinets no matter how much you spray.
8. The hot water gets super hot then super cold and when mentioned landlady does not understand what you are talking about.
9. The stove was leaking gas into the apartment since we moved in (we realized it months later when a ups guy smelled gas from outside) and took over a month to fix. We called the gas company to have them shut it off immediately and got scolded by the landlady for not calling apartment management first. The handyman came up and put a new fitting on there and it still leaks.
10. The week after I mentioned the gas leak my lease has been terminated. No reason... I am sure I could fight this in court but why would I fight to stay in such an awful apartment? I will just leave thank you.
11. On the same day we were delivered a terminated lease notice, at least 3 other families that we just met because of the terminated leases had their leases terminated for no reasons also.
If you like living in a prison get in and get out quick.
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!