I visited the hotel on a group bus trip on December 5, 09. Upon our return several of us were very ill for several days. It was determined that it was food poisoning. We spoke to all who traveled with us and we came to the conclusion that the oysters were indeed the problem as only those who ate the oysters got sick. We wrote the hotel to advise them of this incident and received a very generic response. I was hoping they would have taken some ownership but sadly they did not. If I return to this hotel, I will never eat there. Mostly due to their lack of compassion rather than the food as this really could have happened at any place where food is left out for that much time.