“The San Diego store is a great place to browse.”
“Great service but very exspensive”
“Place is huge, has everything.”
great return policy. Place is huge, has everything. The only thing is I priced places and they still come up on the higher side. But it's nice to know I can return anything.
Sets the standard for outdoor needs.
REI has quality outdoor products with a goal of 100% customer satisfaction. REI is a cooperative with a membership rebate at year end. You are not required to be a member to shop and they do not check your membership card at the door. The REI customers number almost 2.5 million.
The San Diego store is a great place to browse. The sales are frequent and offer real discounts that make a purchase possible. Here are three clothing items I treasure:
(1) my Merrill shoes - they were at a sale display by the front door - regular price $130 - mine for $14. That was three years ago and I wear them often.
(2) my NorthFace jackets - fleece soft as a baby rabbit $70 and another with a windwall lining $99.
(3) Fox River socks $10.
For 70 years REI has been an environmental leader and GREEN; here is how:
(1) reduce their carbon footprint.
(2) use green building standards
(3) use paper only from known sources and well-managed forests.
(4) reduce waste and recycle.
(5) use sustainable materials in their products and packaging.
It is a joy just to walk through REI.
The Shangri-la of gear for those who spend their time rock-climbing, backpacking, cycling and finding other ways to conquer nature..
The largest co-op in the nation, REI sells everything needed to survive in the outdoors to members and non-members alike: sleeping bags for below-zero temperatures, GPS units, climbing gear, rations and more. For the more casual outdoor enthusiast, the store also sells tents, kayaks, bicycles, snowboards, skis, luggage, footwear and outdoors-oriented clothing for men, women and children.
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!