255 G St # 650, San Diego, CA | Directions 9210132.712460 -117.162424
Daily 24 hours
Neighborhoods: Horton Plaza, Central, Central San Diego
HAD TO INVOLVE POLICE, Do Not Use! Overpriced & Slow – I was 7 weeks pregnant and my husband was deployed so i had to hire movers, to move my 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house to our new house, 8 miles away. Pink moving had over 80 reviews on yahoo most of them good. Biggest mistake i ever made, its important to note they did not pack one box, everything we owned was already in a box just needed to load it up and unload at our new place.
1. The quote promised trained and certified movers, I got 3 guys, two didn't speak much English and the foreman didn't speak any Spanish, my family and i acted as interpreters for most of the day.
2. The move was estimated to take 4 hours, due to their inexperience and communication issues the move took almost double that, at 100.00 an hour that is remarkable.
3. My quote specifically said i would not be charged double drive time for my move but of course i was.
4.I was charged 240 in material fees but they didn't use any boxes and the blankets being used were supposed to be free. They charged me 40 dollars for unused rolls of tape they left at my house, and for boxes they forgot to take with them as well.
4. They damaged items of mine and have refused to pay a dime for them, including my son's 150 dollar train table, my dryer which was so damaged i had to put in a repair request to sears at the cost of 250.00 and my solid cherry wood dinning room table, which is still broken in my garage.
5. The foreman was rude and unprofessional, we have no less then 8 different pictures of him on his cell throughout the day and at the end of the day when we were disputing the invoice he had to barrow my phone cause his was dead from being on it all day.
6. THE NUMBER ONE REASON NOT TO USE THESE MOVERS, I HAVE TO CALL THE POLICE MY FIRST NIGHT IN OUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD BECAUSE THE FOREMAN REFUSED TO UNLOAD ALL MY ITEMS FROM THE TRUCK TILL I SIGNED THE INVOICE AND PAY HIM A CASH TIP. THE POLICE CAME AND TOLD HIM IF HE DROVE OFF WITH MY BELONGINGS THEY WOULD ARREST HIM FOR THEFT. HE UNLOADED THE TRUCK AND LEFT WITH NO TIP AND NO SIGNATURE.
7. The company has been nothing but unprofessional in my attempt to resolve our dipute so far, they have threatened me and i will be filing a lawsuit against them, i have contacted other ppl who were victimized and interested in joining a suit, class action anyone?
Thrilled!!!! – We have used Pink Moving four time during the past 3 years. They have been patient and understanding with our many questions on cost, dates, postponements, discounts, and in general why we should use Pink Moving as opposed to other firms. Their service team arrive on time to pack up the contents, they do not break anything, and they deliver to our new home the same way. We will certainly use Pink Moving again, possibly very soon!
Thank you very much for your exceptional service. – The movers were friendly, professional, and well-organized. All the furniture was wrapped up and carefully moved without any damage including a black lacquered piano. The team worked for 6 hours straight without even taking a lunch break. They helped my mother rearrange her heavy bedroom furniture several times until everything fit nicely. The movers definitely took the stress out of a very stressful day.
Exceptional Service – Pink Moving did an outstanding job. They arrived on time and were courteous, careful, and professional. I highly recommend using Pink Moving for your next move
Thank You Pink – This most recent move was my 2nd time using Pink Moving, and as always they are friendly, curteous, safe and personable. From their phone staff to the movers themselves everyone is there to find the best move date, equipment and suggestions. I recommended them to friends who have a cross-town move coming up, and 2 little kids to deal with too -- I can only hope they have as good an experience as I have had -- and they booked with Tender Touch right away!
Excellent – Very helpful on phone, managed to accommodate our tight schedule, reliable, organized efficient and went the extra mile would deinitely recommend them and will use them again in very near future.
Highly recommended. – In spite of the small size of the task, they took it very seriously. Their dedication and professionalism was exceptional. The job needed to be well planned and executed or the house or furniture could easily have been badly damaged - it all went well and the results were perfect.
Will definitely recommend to others! – I asked around at work for a recommended moving company and someone told me she moved with this company as well as her grandmother. Said they were great so I went ahead and booked them with confidence. Wasn't disappointed at all. They arrived right on time, were friendly and very fast. They were also careful with my stuff and careful not to track dirt into the new place.
Great Job – After weeks of stress the day came and went smoothly. The team of movers was great to work with. They braved the 3 flights of stairs from my old apartment like champions. I would and have already recommended them to friends and family.
We Highly Recommend! – The movers from Pink Moving were on time, professional and efficient, they made moving effortless. Because of them we were able to host a party just a few days after the move. All of our guests were amazed at how settled in we were!
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!
Do you have a review of Pink Moving on your blog? If you include the Citysearch image link (shown below) in your post, we'll automatically link to your review from the business profile page. Here's how our Linkback system works:
The Linkback system is free and automatic. It's really that easy.
To link to our business profile page, copy the html below to your web page.