Tacos El Poblano.
Founded by Don Guadalupe Zarate in 1958, Tacos El Poblano began operating with the same quality and style but under a different name. They began operating as street carts that circulated in Tijuana. In 1968 the first permanent location, still under the old name, opened in the place known as "Las Humaderas" next to the Tijuana bullring. Then in 1974, two industrious brothers, Reynaldo and Sebastian Rodriguez opened the first permanent location with the name "Tacos El Poblano". In 1993, Tacos El Poblano moved to its current location where it has remained in business for 36 years. In September 2009 the first "Tacos El Poblano" in the entire US opened its doors in the City of Chula Vista.